Tuesday, June 2, 2009

New Idea Website almost complete

I have been spending some late nights in the past few days trying to put finishing touches to a website based on an idea that came to me last weekend, i have to tell you that my HTML skills are all but rusted due to lack of usage over this year, it is definitely fun getting my hands dirty again, i cant wait to see what the overall reaction will be on the site.

On the other note, i am a little bit disturbed by the high cost of child care in the country, my wife called me to inform me that the cheapest quotes she was able to get for child care services to watch our two kids will come out to almost 2 thousand dollars amount, that is way too much, i refuse to accept that as the only option, i am going to be looking into different ways that we can cut down on the child care expenses while getting quality service in the process, i am happy to welcome suggestions on how to tackle this issue short of telling the wife to stay home and look after the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment