Thursday, May 28, 2009

Stocks i am currently tracking

The market seems to be in an up and down mood today, my close fund investment GAB seems to be up today so far .11, it has been on an uptrend lately and has returned upwards of 17 % YTD and did i mention that it has a dividend yield of 19.30%, they will be paying a quarterly dividend amount of 20 cents a share on June 23 2009 to common stock shareholders on record as of June 16 2009, wish i could buy some more. I will look into comparable close end funds with a lower entry price. I am also tracking the Solar Stock SOLF which has also been in an uptrend as off late, it is currently down by .13 but up YTD over 43%. GOOG has also been a great performer for me but i am hoping it will go higher in the short term, i am contemplating selling it in my IRA and getting into some lower price stock with a much brighter prospect of trending upwards in the near term.

No comments:

Post a Comment